Thursday, June 05, 2008

Warm Wishes


I'm sending you all warm thoughts and good luck wishes. To those of you racing at worlds in Vancouver, I hear it's a little cold and wet up there. So I send you this photo of Boss my adorable little dog laying on a very warm and toasty heating pad. Hoping you feel nothing but warm toasty feelings in your legs for the whole race. And for those racing at Eagleman - this picture was taken when it was 81 degrees in my house and about 86 degrees outside. For some reason Boss thought laying on the 100 degree heating pad was a good idea. So, if my 9 pound chihuahua can handle something that hot - well then 94 degrees at Eagleman should be nothing to you. Or - that's what I keep telling myself :) GOOD LUCK to everyone!

10 comments:

BreeWee said...

That is one spoiled dog! Oh my gosh, is he really on a darn heating pad?! I so need you as my mom!

HEY... BEST BEST BEST to you this weekend! Liz, you are an athlete and a DARN good one... go do what you know how to do and do it like you mean it!

I know coach is making it a training day, but darn it, you train hard, you have totally encouraged me in that area...

Rootin' for you... soar like an eagle!

Pedergraham said...

I just want to SQUEEEEEZE him. He is toooo cute.
Good luck in Maryland. I hope you have a great day.
P.S. Boss, I love my heating pad, too. And hot coffee, all summer long.

Danni said...

Good luck to you too Liz!
Have fun, and I love Boss' picture!

Wes said...

That's where they got the original name for "hotdog". Chihuahua is to hard to say and spell :-)

Have a great weekend, Liz! Rumor has it you are racing!! I hope you do well, but most of all have fun and kick some ass!! Woot!

Ness said...

Go get 'em Liz! Have a great time at Eagleman! We'll send some cooler weather in your direction.-ness

Andra Sue said...

Seriously? That is THE cutest Chihuaua I have ever seen. Hands (paws) down.

~Robyn~ said...

Love me some Boss pictures! I just put up one of Junior too. I'm pretty sure they'd be best friends.

Stef said...

I feel for you racing in that heat. Probably worse than here because of humidity. I am confident you will do well in "school" on Sunday.

Can't wait to read about it!

Mira Lelovic said...

That's the cutest picture EVER!

Flatman said...

I *heart* the Boss...