Sunday, July 13, 2008

HUZZAH!

Huzzah is the opposite of CLAMCAKES. So it's a really good thing. This afternoon at the awards ceremony I got to say a big loud huzzah when I got this..........






That would be one 70.3 World Championship qualification slot in my name. I made it as a pro! HUZZAH! And, a WOO HOO for good measure. So, to Colleen and Rob.....I will see you in Clearwater!

More later on the race. It was interesting to say the least. I will admit I quit the sport about 100 times out there. Most of which happened on the swim.

Good times....

PS - wives should never let husbands blog drunk. Drunk as in a Sam Adams and a shot of jack within 5 minutes.....read on, the last line is the kicker:

http://christianwaterstraat.blogspot.com/

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Liz looking forward to reading the details.

Alili said...

Holy buckets! :)

Wes said...

Yay! Way to go, Liz!! We are so excited for you!!!!

Beth said...

Congrats Elizabeth!! Very exciting! Always extremely rewarding to achieve a big goal and even better when you had to fight hard to get it! Can't wait to hear the details!

Alicia Parr said...

Congratulations! Sounds like you had a tough day, but you get to walk away with the golden ticket so it's all good.

Danni said...

Awesome Coach!!!!!
Huzzah! I'll add it to my vocabulary :)

Stef said...

NICE!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

WOO HOOO, Nice job, elizabeth! What a great accomplishment!! :) Jen H!

Andrea said...

See...great day all around.:)
AWE - some. Really. In awe of you.

Colleen S said...

YEAH!!!! I was sending you good thoughts all morning:) I'm so excited for you :)